Facing problem while Login into LIC Account then you are right place here we going to explain step by step process as per type of Login of LIC India before you need to know some of facts about LIC India: LIC stands of Life Insurance company which provides number of different type of Policy which beneficial according to their terms, they offer health policy, life insurance, mutual fund and investment management which was founded in 1956 after that LIC India become first insurance company In India as advance to this oldest company now they really build huge market in India also becomes one of top company of India which now nearly sold more than 1 lakh crore policy and their market increasing year by year and each new year they set new milestone which operated in headquarter at Mumbai India which famously known as business city of India and owned by Government of India which means it trust worthy and people can buy policy from here instead getting fraud or buy fake policy as LIC has more than 2000 offices all over India which works on computerized system and 100 divisional office and also has more than thousand satellite offices in which more 10 lakhs individual agent working for LIC policies and nearly thousands of other agents which means total 114773 works under LIC India Corporation and also they have billions of policy holder and customers.
LIC Login New User
If you visiting LIC India for first time you need to open new user account or Apply for New LIC India account in which you need to follow below steps:
- First visit licindia.in which is official online portal of LIC India
- Then click on New User tab after that you need to enter username, password, your full name, email address and more details then click on submit button.
- After registration user need to login into e-services from registered account details and you can also register new policies
- Then upload you document for that you need to scanned document such as Pan card, Aadhaar card
- Once finished with e-filling you need to verification for that visit nearest LIC India office and along with form and important documents
If you already made registration on licindia.in which means you are already registered user or LIC India Customer for those follow below steps:
- First visit licindia.in official portal of LIC India
- Then click on e-services then you need to enter username and password
- Then upload scanned images of pan card and aadhaar card to print form
- Then visit nearest LIC India office near you and submit form which you have to print online
- Then upload your passport size photo of any format on E-services
- Then make verification via e-mail and SMS.
See more: LIC Merchant Agent Portal Login
LIC Login Policy Number
Every customer of LIC India need to buy Policy which has specific LIC Login policy number using which you can login into account
- First visit licindia.in official website
- Then click on e-service option then Basic details of policy will be displayed such as Plan-Term, Sum Assured, Date of Commencement, First unpaid premium etc.
LIC Login Online Page
Licindia.in is online login page which has two option New user for new registration or sign up and Registered user for already registered user and also given instructions listed below.
- Registration for e-Services
- Online payment facilities
- Policy schedule
- Policy status
- Bonus status
- Loan status
- Claims status
- Revival Quotation
- Premium due calendar
- Premium paid certificate
- Claim history
- Policy Bond/Proposal form image
- Grievance registration
- Process of various services and online forms
This is unofficial portal of LIC India Online which provide you latest updates and step by step process of operation on online portal for more information bookmark us.